Register now for New Lockers!
The wait is over, the new locker system is up and running and better than ever before.
The wait is over, the new locker system is up and running and better than ever before. Don’t wait, submit your request for a permanent or weekly locker through the Lifestyle tile in Charli!
How to request a locker:
- Request a locker via the Menu > Lifestyle tile in Charli
- Select 'Location of Locker' (Male/ Female/ Common)
- Select ‘Access Type’ (Weekly / Permanent)
- Submit Request
- (Permanent lockers ONLY) - You will receive your invoice via Email
- Collect FOB from Concierge desk when notified
- Locate a vacant locker (in use lockers will be indicated by red flashing light)
- Place items into locker and when ready, close the door
- Place FOB over the circular indicator to lock and repeat to unlock
COMMON AREA: Locker numbers 1-45 located in the corridor have been designed to allow users to store items overnight between weekly locker clear out times or on a short-term basis. Three full length lockers have all been installed to allow suits, coats, jackets, dresses etc to hang as needed. Works are still underway on these lockers and will be completed as soon as possible.
CLEAR OUT POLICY: Weekly lockers will continue to be cleared on Thursday evenings and Common Area lockers will be cleared on a Tuesday evening. Any items collected will be kept in storage for up to three months.
Please see Security or Concierge to collect any cleared items.
Finally, the Building Management Team would like to thank the 570 Bourke St community for their feedback and involvement in the End of Trip User Group discussions and for their patience and cooperation while the works have been undertaken over the past few weeks. If you would like additional information regarding the new lockers or Charli, please contact your Concierge at